• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Let's Post the Players Who are "N" right here . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, it's only a job for the folks at Huskers.com. They're probably not salivating over every possible bend of a hat sitting on a recruit's table like folks at some site.

Here's the list of players who have officially sent LOI's so far and the times they were sent in:

2:31PM - Daimion Stafford

1:52pm - David Sutton

1:24PM - Todd Peat Jr

11:20AM - Aaron Green

9:24AM - Max Pirman

9:05AM - Bubba Starling

8:45AM - Ryne Reeves

8:39AM - Taariq Allen

8:14AM - Ryan Klachko

8:12AM - Daniel Davie

7:54AM - Ameer Abdullah

7:50AM - Givens Price

7:45AM - Charles Jackson and David Santos

7:15AM - Zach Sterup

7:03AM - Mauro Bondi

Not included on the LOI list are three recruits already enrolled at Nebraska: Tyler Moore, Jamal Turner, and Kevin Williams.

Last edited:
So I assume that if Bubba signs, it won't be until after the baseball draft in June?

Check the above list. Bubba signed at 9:05 AM. Just signing a LOI does not mean the player has to attend the university. He'll make his decision after the MLB draft in June.

Selfishly, if he's going to get drafted (and we know he will) I hope it's at #6 by the Nationals or #4 by the Orioles. I don't think he'll go #1 overall because Pittsburgh's cheap but it's possible he could go to Seattle at #2 or Arizona at #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back