• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Last Chance U

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
Last edited:

I found this season especially enjoyable rooting against Coach Jason Brown. That dude thinks he's all that but really is just an egomaniac and dirt-bag. Reminds me of someone....

Last edited:
I have watched all the seasons and can't imagine anyone letting their son play for that i guess you call a man. I could handle the tuff love so to speak but he was verbally abusive to those players and a back stabbing POS

I can't imagine how Independence CC would let the cameras back in after the first season. There is no way I would let my kid play there, attend college there, or pay for an "education" there. What a dump and a football team run by a scumbag.

I can't imagine how Independence CC would let the cameras back in after the first season. There is no way I would let my kid play there, attend college there, or pay for an "education" there. What a dump and a football team run by a scumbag.

Bet the original contract was for more than one season

Enrollment skyrocketed. Really all they care about.

Ryan Held makes an appearance in Season 4, Episode 7, roughly 23 minutes in.
Terry Wilson appearance in Season 3, ep3 (Husker decommit). Played at Garden City CC.

Appearance .... Linebacker Will Honas (Butler CC).

QB Malik Henry ..... used to be Husker recruit offer. Recruit battle victory: Nevada commit over Ole Miss, Memphis, Oregon and Nebraska.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back