• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Lamar Jackson

Wouldn't take that. If you suck at your job, your ass should be fired, immediately.
Wrong
If you suck at your job, then its the bosses desicion as to whether its better to fire you or if you suck but there is potential to be good. It might be easier/better for the company to work to improve poor performance as opposed to firing and hoping the next guy works out. If the boss decides its best to work with potential, then its the employees job to get his &*&_## together but its also the bosses job, once that decision is made, to push the right buttons and help make that employee the best he can be.
Calling someone out publically might be on OK idea in some instances, but its a poor decision many times.
Good thing you arent in charge of anything thats for sure

Wouldn't take that. If you suck at your job, your ass should be fired, immediately.
And how do you get good at your job? None of us a born great - through experience, success/failure and yes coaching. I do agree if I as a boss/employer/coach have to take it to the level they apparently have had to take with LJ then you may be right. I hope it is not true.

Wrong
If you suck at your job, then its the bosses desicion as to whether its better to fire you or if you suck but there is potential to be good. It might be easier/better for the company to work to improve poor performance as opposed to firing and hoping the next guy works out. If the boss decides its best to work with potential, then its the employees job to get his &*&_## together but its also the bosses job, once that decision is made, to push the right buttons and help make that employee the best he can be.
Calling someone out publically might be on OK idea in some instances, but its a poor decision many times.
Yeah, but always make sure to dressed down in public first...:confused:

I am willing to defer to this coaching staff due to their previous success and Coach Frost's Husker ties and will continue to do so until they give me a reason not to. (ie blowout losses in which the team gives up, multiple losing seasons, players not getting better as they get more experience, playing favorites instead of the most talented, ect) The first year or two I am willing to give them carte blanche.
Absolutely there were blowout loses under( to Ohio State and Wisconsin) Pelini but his teams never quit however the Riley era was just a complete disaster. Nebraska is fortunate to have a former player leading this program. If he can't get it turned around I'm not sure any coach can.

Absolutely there were blowout loses under( to Ohio State and Wisconsin) Pelini but his teams never quit however the Riley era was just a complete disaster. Nebraska is fortunate to have a former player leading this program. If he can't get it turned around I'm not sure any coach can.

I saw at least 2 Bo teams quit.

C

And how do you get good at your job? None of us a born great - through experience, success/failure and yes coaching. I do agree if I as a boss/employer/coach have to take it to the level they apparently have had to take with LJ then you may be right. I hope it is not true.
I'm not talking about training. Everyone has to learn. That's a given. I'm talking about people who are outright terrible at whatever job they do, and that is endless, it's everywhere. Blue collar, white collar, you name it, it's there. Dead weight that somehow stays employed.

Wrong
Dude, you either can do your job or you can't. There isn't a grey area. You can either make that burger, or you can't. You can either take out that appendix successfully, or you can't. You can either assemble that door on that chevy or you can't. Fact is, many suck at their jobs, tons. I'm not talking about the training. I can damn sure guarantee you NU would not have had a career loser as it's coach if I were calling the shots, that's for damn sure.

Dude, you either can do your job or you can't. There isn't a grey area. You can either make that burger, or you can't. You can either take out that appendix successfully, or you can't. You can either assemble that door on that chevy or you can't. Fact is, many suck at their jobs, tons. I'm not talking about the training. I can damn sure guarantee you NU would not have had a career loser as it's coach if I were calling the shots, that's for damn sure.
That's so bizarre I'm not even going to argue lol

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back