• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ladarius Webb Jr decommits Update: Signs With Jones CC

Lol ok. It’s the absolute definition of a mutual parting of ways. Him being disappointed was never in question. Whoever told you it wasn’t mutual is incorrect.

I stand by what I was told which makes who ever told you incorrect . Balls in your court

Nothing mural in the parting at all. We cooled and moved way.

Last edited:

I will take mine with out butter

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I stand by what I was told which makes who ever told you incorrect . Balls in your court

Nothing mural in the parting at all. We cooled and moved way.
Lol balls in my court? Listen man... I posted that it was mutual because the alternative was just posting he decommitted which would have people thinking we lost a recruit after a loss and freaking out how bad things are going when we can’t even keep a recruit like Webb Jr. You’re in here arguing with me on if the kid is disappointed or not and telling me it isn’t mutual. The kid decommitted, we wanted that, it’s definition of mutual.

It may be time to thread ban yourself from this one.

The definition of a better center should be if they can snap the ball consistently
Look at it this way. They had to move his brother over because Will is that far away. I know some folks gush over the Farnioks but what they aren't is athletic and in Will's case, not big or strong enough to play the position as a starter.

I do agree the snapping is a massive concern

Last edited:
I'm surprised at all. YOU want to entice people and get them to move on to something great being built.... But it seems like the same old song and dance so far. You have to win games.

Lol balls in my court? Listen man... I posted that it was mutual because the alternative was just posting he decommitted which would have people thinking we lost a recruit after a loss and freaking out how bad things are going when we can’t even keep a recruit like Webb Jr. You’re in here arguing with me on if the kid is disappointed or not and telling me it isn’t mutual. The kid decommitted, we wanted that, it’s definition of mutual.

It may be time to thread ban yourself from this one.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. A kid with one offer Decommits to more than likely end up in the Sun Belt. Makes no sense it was mutual. But hey it is what it is. I standby what I was told

It might be time for you to lighten up. We are having a conversation at least I thought that had been pretty civil for the most part so why would I thread ban you even though you discussed Moderation on the open board? ;)

Time to move on and deescalate this whole thing. It's okay to disagree as someone doesn't always have to be right

You want to continue the conversation I will be glad to do so in a PM.

Peace

RR

Last edited:
Last year it was easy to chalk the inconsistent snaps up to inexperience. Now I'm starting to wonder if Cam might be a better fit at guard.
Totally agreed with the first sentence. Before the Iowa game I would have disagreed with your second sentence. Now I would tend to agree with that. He will be a great lineman .... just maybe not at center. :( I truly hope that it works out for him at center because you need a stud at center and he is a stud by any measure.

Look at it this way. They had to move his brother over because Will is that far away. I know some folks gush over the Farnioks but what they aren't are athletic and in Will's case, not big or strong enough to play the position as a starter.

I do agree the snapping is a massive concern
Yes there is A LOT more to the center position than just snapping. Granted, the snap is CRITICAL but if you snap well and can’t block well ..... fundamental.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back