• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ladarius Webb Jr decommits Update: Signs With Jones CC

Not to derail, but is Nabad Joseph not panning out? I may have misspelled his name, oops.

Also suspect they'll scour the transfer portal for DB's as well.
Yes... and hopefully RBs, QBs, LBs, and OL too!

Slightly different topic... it's disappointing that none of our 3 top 10 JUCO recruits have made any impact yet.

Last edited:
No not necessarily we may not have taken his calls

He has no other offers that I am aware of.

I think we cooled and moved on

Regardless he is gone

EDIT: Just heard it was not mutual he is disappointed
I guess I'm okay with this if we get someone better and/or if he failed to keep up his end of the bargain.

We better be careful though about cutting kids lose who actually want to come here.

I guess I'm okay with this if we get someone better and/or if he failed to keep up his end of the bargain.

We better be careful though about cutting kids lose who actually want to come here.

I think we may

Because a kid wants to come it's not necessarily a good fit. Recruiting is a nasty buisness and sometimes you have to make tough decisions

Still think Nebraska will end up with Avante Dickerson. With the attrition continuing from the 2020 DB class though, even if they get Dickerson, they should probably target another guy. Would be a nice year to add a top juco, but pickings are slim.

Tim Burns out of Miami Northwestern is a guy the staff is trying add still too.
You said the F word. F word is bad for Nebraska recruiting/keeping players that sign.

EDIT: You DIDN'T say the F word...but Miami Northwestern is in the F state.

Last edited:

No not necessarily we may not have taken his calls

He has no other offers that I am aware of.

I think we cooled and moved on

Regardless he is gone

EDIT: Just heard it was not mutual he is disappointed
Lol ok. It’s the absolute definition of a mutual parting of ways. Him being disappointed was never in question. Whoever told you it wasn’t mutual is incorrect.

Last edited:

This one has been speculated for a couple of weeks now.

247 had an article a few weeks back that said the contact between the two sides had almost dried up. Mutual? Maybe but it looks more like we cooled on him

Which begs the question do we have a recruit ready to fill it already?
i sure hope its Center..... for the record, frost has zero scholarship Center recruits. remember farniok was committed before frost was hired. and jurgens was a TE/Ath...

i sure hope its Center..... for the record, frost has zero scholarship Center recruits. remember farniok was committed before frost was hired. and jurgens was a TE/Ath...
Last year it was easy to chalk the inconsistent snaps up to inexperience. Now I'm starting to wonder if Cam might be a better fit at guard.

Cam Vs W. Farniok, what is the upside to switching to Will next year? What is Will weakness that prevents him from taking the Center role?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back