• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kudos to the mods..

MV5BMjA5OTQzMTYyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQxMDU1MQ@@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Just do not get these guys that want to prove to the world they know more than @ShortSideOption , @Red Reign , or @N2FL . First of all it is not like any of them are arrogant in their posts. They post what they know and are usually right more than wrong. Some folks take it so personal to prove those three wrong or beat them to the punch. I argued once with *** and ended up looking foolish. (I know not unusual) I learned my lesson and moved on. There are a few other posters I have learned are pretty smart as well. I am not one I know what I know and do not claim any special inside scoop.

By the way @All 'N' 011808 , and @Middle-aged_Ball_Coach please do not take your exclusion from the big three as a hit against you. You guys and @ThotDoc are definitely next tier.

I also learned a while ago when RR warns you. Probably time to shut the heck up.
I disagree there is arrogance in a few of those guys you posted at times and it gets a little annoying. And some thin skinness. Not all of them though, but a few. But much of what they all do (especially ***) is greatly appreciated and beneficial to the board!

Last edited:

Not sure about this. If I had a nickel for everyone that never signed up or failed to renew because of personal attacks and other nonsense (my posts included), I’d be eating one of those King Size Kit Kat bars right about now. Maybe chasing it with a couple pieces of Bazooka.

If what happens on this site keeps someone from joining I can't imagine how unmoderated boards make them feel. This place is a pillow fight at its worst.

At least with PA's there is no threat of the site being shutdown due to copyright infringement.

C

Last edited:
If it wasn't for ***, RR, and N2FL, and a very few others, we wouldn't have much in the way of expert opinion and or inside knowledge around here. Thanks to the aforementioned for their contributions.
We all come here for the inside scoop on what is happening. For those that can contribute, we appreciate. Some guys for whatever reason can contribute more often than others and more consistently than others and become so called 'celebs' on this forum because they deserve it. If some guy has a problem with that then all he has to do is contribute just as much if not more. It's an equal opportunity forum IMO.
We all got to play by the same rules here. You ignore copyright infringement rules then you suffer the consequences. Pretty simple.

We all come here for the inside scoop on what is happening. For those that can contribute, we appreciate. Some guys for whatever reason can contribute more often than others and more consistently than others and become so called 'celebs' on this forum because they deserve it. If some guy has a problem with that then all he has to do is contribute just as much if not more. It's an equal opportunity forum IMO.
We all got to play by the same rules here. You ignore copyright infringement rules then you suffer the consequences. Pretty simple.
Exactly this. there are plenty of examples of users coming aboard and gaining a good reputation early. For example @Middle-aged_Ball_Coach has come aboard and got a great reputation on the football board. On this board @All 'N' 011808 has slowly built a great reputation. Both of them have done it without needing to have their egos fed or by showing other posters up.

I disagree there is arrogance in a few of those guys you posted at times and it gets a little annoying. And some thin skinness. Not all of them though, but a few. But much of what they all do (especially ***) is greatly appreciated and beneficial to the board!
Show me a poster who is humble 24/7.

I can understand to a degree some of the apparent arrogance, or perception of being ‘thin skinned’. When people make it their mission in life to catch any imperfection of fact, no matter how inconsequential or innocent, it gets old.

Last edited:

I can understand to a degree some of the apparent arrogance, or perception of being ‘thin skinned’. When people make it their mission in life to catch any imperfection of fact, no matter how inconsequential or innocent, it gets old.
Amen

I would add to this challenging the Mods. Not usually a pretty thing.

I think you make a great point. The guys with class don't try to rub any little info mistake back in your face or announce to the world that you are clueless. The guys with class are above that.

Besides the legal issues, what happened here was completely and totally disrespectful toward a potential future Husker player who has a desire to make the announcement at an event very special to him and his family. Who are we to try to take that moment away from him?

Sometimes I don't get on the message board every day, so all I know is that HH posted information off a paid site that violates some type of law or protocol. Can someone PM me on what the information was? Obviously, I'm not going to post it, but I'm curious as to the content that everyone seems to know but me?

Sometimes I don't get on the message board every day, so all I know is that HH posted information off a paid site that violates some type of law or protocol. Can someone PM me on what the information was? Obviously, I'm not going to post it, but I'm curious as to the content that everyone seems to know but me?
check your IM

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back