• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kudos to the mods..

Kid is gone. He was specifically told yesterday to not post anything from a pay site. He literally turned around and posted something from a pay site. Also, this wasn't his first violation of board rules.

Kid is gone. He was specifically told yesterday to not post anything from a pay site. He literally turned around and posted something from a pay site. Also, this wasn't his first violation of board rules.
Just do not get these guys that want to prove to the world they know more than @ShortSideOption , @Red Reign , or @N2FL . First of all it is not like any of them are arrogant in their posts. They post what they know and are usually right more than wrong. Some folks take it so personal to prove those three wrong or beat them to the punch. I argued once with *** and ended up looking foolish. (I know not unusual) I learned my lesson and moved on. There are a few other posters I have learned are pretty smart as well. I am not one I know what I know and do not claim any special inside scoop.

By the way @All 'N' 011808 , and @Middle-aged_Ball_Coach please do not take your exclusion from the big three as a hit against you. You guys and @ThotDoc are definitely next tier.

I also learned a while ago when RR warns you. Probably time to shut the heck up.

Just do not get these guys that want to prove to the world they know more than @ShortSideOption , @Red Reign , or @N2FL . First of all it is not like any of them are arrogant in their posts. They post what they know and are usually right more than wrong. Some folks take it so personal to prove those three wrong or beat them to the punch. I argued once with *** and ended up looking foolish. (I know not unusual) I learned my lesson and moved on. There are a few other posters I have learned are pretty smart as well. I am not one I know what I know and do not claim any special inside scoop.

By the way @All 'N' 011808 , and @Middle-aged_Ball_Coach please do not take your exclusion from the big three as a hit against you. You guys and @ThotDoc are definitely next tier.

I also learned a while ago when RR warns you. Probably time to shut the heck up.

70d843d0-3a95-4556-bd09-aa38ad7903ff_text.gif

I hope you are right, and he is going, going, gone. That other thread was just bs, and Husker Nation is better than that.

thanks for the info. opened thread while eating lunch, but only read 3 posts before going back to work. tried opening up again and it kept saying error. now i know why.

Sorry but I think nasty attacks against other posters is much worse than what happened here. But that's me. GBR!!

I love you my friend but I have to disagree vehamently. Which is why I deleted the thread on my lunch break

I do not like attacks but what he did is inconsolable

For the record he has been perma-banned from HM

Last edited:

Sorry but I think nasty attacks against other posters is much worse than what happened here. But that's me. GBR!!
It's pretty simple really. Personal attacks aren't really a threat to this site. Posting material owned by another pay site without authorized permission or compensation is. I thought HH was immature and overzealous, but mostly harmless and a little entertaining. He knowingly crossed a line today and feigned ignorance of the consequences. Dude had it coming.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back