• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KSU vs. OU

SWVAHusker

Starter
20 Year Member
This is an excellent game. Unfortunately, a KSU player just suffered a McKinzie Milton or Alex Smith like knee/leg injury. I missed it live and it was so bad they wouldn't show the replay on the game broadcast. Apparently, the kid was going to be taken directly across the street to the hospital in Manhattan.

41-23 KSU in the 3rd Q.

Last edited:

48-23 now. This is incredible. OU is terrible on D. This game may completely knock the Big 12 out of the CFB playoff. I don’t think Baylor’s good enough to make it.

If that league could play ANY semblance of defense.....they would be unstoppable.

I really can’t figure out why nobody in the Big 12 can play D. It’s one thing when one program, like NU, can’t play D but it’s just astonishing to watch an entire league be unable to do it. It’s not like programs like Texas and OU don’t want to be good at defense, they’re just unable to do it.

Ironically, if we’d stayed in the league SF would probably have us in position for the conference title even though we can’t play D.

Last edited:
I really can’t figure out why nobody in the Big 12 can play D. It’s one thing when one program, like NU, can’t play D but it’s just astonishing to watch an entire league be unable to do it. It’s not like programs like Texas and OU don’t want to be good at defense, they’re just unable to do it.

Ironically, if we’d stayed in the league SF would probably have us in position for the conference title even though we can’t play D.

Oddly until today we had been really playing some good D.

This game was about the only thing I enjoyed seeing today. But at least Michigan OR Notre Dame will also lose today:Banana::Banana:...but one will also win.:Bananalazy::Bananalazy:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back