• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KSU vs. OU

I really can’t figure out why nobody in the Big 12 can play D. It’s one thing when one program, like NU, can’t play D but it’s just astonishing to watch an entire league be unable to do it. It’s not like programs like Texas and OU don’t want to be good at defense, they’re just unable to do it.

Ironically, if we’d stayed in the league SF would probably have us in position for the conference title even though we can’t play D.

From a strictly football perspective, NU’s move to the Big Ten has proven to be a colossal failure and on multiple levels. I don’t see it as even debatable at this point.

We lost all our rivalries, our style of football, our swagger, and decades of recruiting inroads in Texas. We sold our souls for another $15-20 mil a year.

I totally get the circumstances that drove us to make the move. But with the benefit of hindsight, it was precisely the wrong move. We made an educated guess, but the guess turned out wrong.

Some times you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.

Last edited:
Just once I’d like to see Nebraska punch above their weight class like KSU is today. Gosh they look good.

Sure looks like K-States new head coach was able to establish his culture in year ONE with lower rated recruits. Congrats to them for buying in and getting the job done against a top 5 opponent.

Wouldn’t it be nice to see that in Lincoln in year two...never mind. :Bananalazy:

Last edited:
That is a big win for KST. OU’s defensive problems continue to keep them away from Nattys. And Venables just keeps putting trophies on the shelf at Clemson. Is this the biggest upset for OU since an unranked KU beat a #1 OU?

It’s hard to win every week no matter who you are. Kids are not as mentally tough as they used to be.

That is a big win for KST. OU’s defensive problems continue to keep them away from Nattys. And Venables just keeps putting trophies on the shelf at Clemson. Is this the biggest upset for OU since an unranked KU beat a #1 OU?

It’s hard to win every week no matter who you are. Kids are not as mentally tough as they used to be.

OU was #2 not #1

Just like its Sooner Schooner wagon did last week.

9479746.gif

Completely ignored the woman who fell. Cared more about the wagon than her. Shame!

I really can’t figure out why nobody in the Big 12 can play D. It’s one thing when one program, like NU, can’t play D but it’s just astonishing to watch an entire league be unable to do it. It’s not like programs like Texas and OU don’t want to be good at defense, they’re just unable to do it.

Ironically, if we’d stayed in the league SF would probably have us in position for the conference title even though we can’t play D.

Baylor can play D. That's how Matt Rhule turned the Bears into winners and have them 7-0. He's a defensive minded coach in an offensive league. Baylor is 19th nationally in scoring defense. They beat K-State in Manhattan 31-12.

What amazes me is the fact HOH took over a week to post it.
Never watched this event until last Sunday (Oct.27). KFOR headline ...... Some thing like "Wagon will not be coming out onto the field for the rest of the season" and "PETA wants OU to end wagon tradition".

Anyway, watch the end of this video gif. 2 texass wantabee-rednecks completely ignored semi-conscious girl. You ever watched a full video? (KFOR). Never payed attention for poor girl

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back