• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kick Nebraska Out of The B1G

Like Wilbon they are looking for clicks and attention. Both are shock jock type of guys and doing the bidding of their bosses at ESPN

Interesting that they did not push for the ouster of Penn State for their sexual scandal as just an example

My advice is just let it go

Like Wilbon they are looking for clicks and attention. Both are shock jock type of guys and doing the bidding of their bosses at ESPN

Interesting that they did not push for the ouster of Penn State for their sexual scandal as just an example

Agree.

I've been thinking a lot of about some 'stupid' sayings that my father used to tell my brother and I growing up about 'following the crowd.' I think the reference to lemmings and the mythical description of a suicidal pack may be appropriate for some and maybe you cast Wilbon and the rest of the 'go along' crowd; but, in my estimation Cornhuskers are more independent minded folks and will call BS when they see BS.

Great point

I'm sure the media types don't care but ask the locals if they like Nebraska, as well as we travel and spend money. Again those are the people that we should be worried about.

d89wn9z-c6dc85cd-36ba-4633-8c9f-04e3844642d1.png

C

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back