• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kadyn Proctor in the portal commits to home state school Iowa

Never said they didn’t put in some NFL players. I said his offenses are terrible, and have been. If you can move people and run, you’re going to the NFL, regardless of if you play at Iowa, or Syracuse, or Wayne St.

As for the other things I mentioned? What’s inappropriate about it? What’s untrue? Ferentz being old? He is.

You know which part, calling someone a racist is a pretty serious allegation. And to conveniently skip that part in your response to me calling it out makes you look even worse.

My last comment here as RR asked to get back on track.

Last edited:
You know which part, calling someone a racist is a pretty serious allegation. And to conveniently skip that part in your response to me calling it out makes you look even worse.

My last comment here as RR asked to get back on track.
Let me rephrase, alleged. Swept under the rug. It’s obvious, if one has been paying attention. There are many examples, google it.

Last edited:
Let me rephrase, alleged. Swept under the rug. It’s obvious, if one has been paying attention. There are many examples, google it.

Sorry RR - shut the thread down if you want.

I live near Iowa City, I am very aware of this court case. As with many court cases, the case was settled and to quote from your link. "Ferentz wrote that, as part of the settlement, the coaches who were named in the lawsuit were removed from the suit with no admission of wrongdoing."

Could there have been discrimination? Certainly. But, the article does not make anything "obvious".

If you’re good, you’ll go to the NFL, no matter where you are. That offense is, and has been pathetic the whole time he’s been there. I don’t hate Iowa either. My dad rooted for them. I just don’t like Ferentz, at all. Haven’t his entire stay there. i Think they can and should do better than him.
Oh I agree 100%. With the players Iowa has produced you think they would have much better success. Ferentz is awful, that is what's so frustrating that Iowa owns us over the last 3 regimes.

Oh I agree 100%. With the players Iowa has produced you think they would have much better success. Ferentz is awful, that is what's so frustrating that Iowa owns us over the last 3 regimes.
They have recruited under us, but our past staffs were unable to hang onto many, and an unusual amount of misses came out of that too, be it poor development or bad culture/fits
They've hung onto their guys and had a consistent culture, good or bad.

Last edited:
Sorry RR - shut the thread down if you want.

I live near Iowa City, I am very aware of this court case. As with many court cases, the case was settled and to quote from your link. "Ferentz wrote that, as part of the settlement, the coaches who were named in the lawsuit were removed from the suit with no admission of wrongdoing."

Could there have been discrimination? Certainly. But, the article does not make anything "obvious".
Ok, if you believe that, so be it. Generally speaking, where there is lots of smoke, there is much fire behind. Too much there to ignore, unless you’re Iowa.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back