• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kadyn Proctor in the portal commits to home state school Iowa

Last edited:
I had heard Bama wasn't paying much. It could make bama look bad to the ignorant, but agree, grain of salt
It will be the end of Bama. Good or bad (I think its good for the players and its bad for CFB) you want to recruit and keep the best players you better have your NIL system humming.

Last edited:

It will be the end of Bama. Good or bad (I think its good for the players and its bad for CFB) you want to recruit and keep the best players you better have your NIL system humming.
No different than Iowa going forwards. Like in the Dabo thread, continuity of coaches is Imperative and losing Saban got those Smarts and Dabos even without much continuity which Iowa will soon find out, as will Bama now losing Saban

Also on one site Iowa is comparing this to DR lol

I wouldn't laugh at that to be honest. Yeah Raiola looks like a stud, but Proctor has already proven it. 13 game starter as a true freshman at Alabama says something. One of the best tackles in the SEC immediately too. It's a huge get for them just like Caleb Downs is huge for Ohio State. Those two are future 1st round picks.

I wouldn't laugh at that to be honest. Yeah Raiola looks like a stud, but Proctor has already proven it. 13 game starter as a true freshman at Alabama says something. One of the best tackles in the SEC immediately too. It's a huge get for them just like Caleb Downs is huge for Ohio State. Those two are future 1st round picks.

Yup

Impacts. Now if it were reversed, no way would I make such a claim.

Just saw this interesting Stat. Bama finished 125th in totals sacks allowed per game at 3.5!
We were bad at giving up 2.5 but not that bad.
Wonder what Proctors PFF pass pro grade was.

This is big for Iowa as he had been committed before changing to Alabama. I am more interested in who in the hell is going to be Iowa's OC a position that as been open since I believe October?
That decision will be a bigger factor that just Proctor to their success .

This is big for Iowa as he had been committed before changing to Alabama. I am more interested in who in the hell is going to be Iowa's OC a position that as been open since I believe October?
That decision will be a bigger factor that just Proctor to their success .
How he blends in with iowas complementary football is whats being tossed around as to the time its taking.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back