• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JUCO LB Jamoi Hodge is N (4 to play 3 commit)

The guys in the know, this time N2FL & RR, are in the know because they can keep quiet. What they have done is stopped the onrush of false rumors & innuendo. They told us what it's not, which is good enough for me and should be good enough for the rest of us. Sure I wish I knew but unless I ask for a PM I'll move on to other recruiting news. GBR

Thank you and are correct

RR

I doubt either one know the kid or spoke to him directly (N2FL might have as it’s his profession or obsession)so what others are getting is via some other source or secondhand. Once again it’s not as childish to speculate as it is to promote the I know something you don’t know narrative.
They don't have to know the kid to know why the staff cooled on him. It's not that crazy for them to have knowledge from the staff that they can't divulge to others and just wanting to shut down the other rumors. It's definitely more childish to get huffy when someone who does know calls out a speculation which is what happened here. No one was called childish for speculating.

Thank you and are correct

RR
I don’t think the husker recruiting world is going to come crashing to an end if we find out why this kid decommitted. If you know why, good for you for digging and finding out why. If you don’t want to share it that’s your prerogative but don’t blame others for speculating and act above the fray because you have paid for a recruiting source or have read something others haven’t. Unless you have spoken to the kid directly, the only thing you have over anyone else is a source you think is more accurate that what anyone else has.

I don’t think the husker recruiting world is going to come crashing to an end if we find out why this kid decommitted. If you know why, good for you for digging and finding out why. If you don’t want to share it that’s your prerogative but don’t blame others for speculating and act above the fray because you have paid for a recruiting source or have read something others haven’t. Unless you have spoken to the kid directly, the only thing you have over anyone else is a source you think is more accurate that what anyone else has.

I am at a hockey game now. Anyone who sends me a PM I will gladly share it when I get home. Just not on the open board. The source is accurate I have no doubt. Same source N2FL has.

Send me a PM and I will gladly share

RR

Based on his tweet it sounds like the staff moved on from him. why say "ask the coach" if he is the one that is moving on from NU.

C

You have to be an insider. This lets everyone know who those people are.
Not really because honestly the insiders on here have been so wrong and so far off so much I don’t listen to them anymore. They just suck the teet of the right people.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back