• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Johnson explains why he pulled son from Nebraska

You know he really didn't need to explain anything further, he already did. But since he did :Clap:

just hope that jr someday realizes the wisdom oh his father. what an example for many many others to follow

I agree completely with Sr. and applaud him for taking this position with his son. But does he need to broadcast it all over the place? I would guess that Junior is cringing every time he opens up the Internet or turns on the television to see what else his Dad has said publicly about him. He is an 18 year old kid, and it can't be easy to have your problems broadcast all over the public airwaves by your Dad like that.

Like I said, I admire Senior for what he has done but I think it would be better to keep it under wraps. Like the old business management adage goes, praise in public and criticize in private.

Damn, the video of the interview was impressive. I truly hope that KJ sr. sticks to his guns.

It will be up to KJ jr. to understand the intent of his father and to prove, to both himself and his dad, that he can make the necessary changes, commitments and judgements to realize his potential, not only in football, but with life, in general. Most of all, KJ jr. should realize how very fortunate he is to have a parent who cares about his son. Good message for him to follow.

I agree completely with Sr. and applaud him for taking this position with his son. But does he need to broadcast it all over the place? I would guess that Junior is cringing every time he opens up the Internet or turns on the television to see what else his Dad has said publicly about him. He is an 18 year old kid, and it can't be easy to have your problems broadcast all over the public airwaves by your Dad like that.

Like I said, I admire Senior for what he has done but I think it would be better to keep it under wraps. Like the old business management adage goes, praise in public and criticize in private.

Everything about KJJs life was public, and he loved it. Sometimes things backfire

Everything about KJJs life was public, and he loved it. Sometimes things backfire
Yep he didn't mind the attention when they were all about how great he will be. Let's see how he takes criticism.
Better coming from his dad than headlines in the newspaper.

just hope that jr someday realizes the wisdom oh his father. what an example for many many others to follow

I saw on a tweet of the KJ Sr's interview and KJ Jr. "liked" it. Hopefully, that means he's on board with his dad's actions and words.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back