• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Joe Ganz leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to see what he'd do as an offensive coordinator and hope someone ( maybe Bohl at Wyoming ) will give him a chance.

Love to see what he'd do as an offensive coordinator and hope someone ( maybe Bohl at Wyoming ) will give him a chance.

Maybe he should be a position coach first...you know.

It would be like taking your summer intern and...while he has all the potential in the world...making him VP of sales. Recipe for disaster.

I'd like to see us hire someone that knows their AZZ from a TD as a special teams coach. I've NEVER seen such horrible ST play from the Huskers........ it's flat out embarrassing imo.......... Bo needs to step up, take responsibility and FIX IT!!! No excuse for what our punt receiving team looked like ALL season! It's a joke...........

I'd like to see us hire someone that knows their AZZ from a TD as a special teams coach. I've NEVER seen such horrible ST play from the Huskers........ it's flat out embarrassing imo.......... Bo needs to step up, take responsibility and FIX IT!!! No excuse for what our punt receiving team looked like ALL season! It's a joke...........

Not what this post was about, but I completely agree with you on the ST play - embarrasing!

All GAs go "all out". They expect to work 24/7 with little sleep and no pay. They then move on. It's an internship.
If we are going to bring in a new coach, he should have loads of experience and be a proven recruiter.

I personally would have a hard time hiring JG as a straight up coach ... he's got exactly 2 years of experience as a grad assistant at Nebraska. He needs more experience and some diversity in his experience. Nice person, been a real asset to the program and I hope he returns one day as a coach but ... time to move on from here IMO!
Given his 2 yrs GA work, I'm happy for him that he'll get to broaden his experience level. If he stayed at NU, he'd be the next candidate for offensive coordinator in no time.

Last edited:

Perfect example of an off-topic negative post attempting to derail a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back