• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jimmy's Gone who is next at U of M

Thanks, I can’t pay attention to everything college ball anymore. Awful lot gets zoned out.
Anyway from my brief read, it appears Michigan was cheating stealing at minimum signs of opponents and will get nothing, while Florida State was doing pretty much the same thing as everyone else trying to figure out what the hell to do in the wild Wild West. Seems about right :mad:

Michigan will wiggle out of it. The cheating should be a school penalty and they won’t even get a slap on the wrist because they hooked JH for it instead.

"How is a lack-of-institutional-control violation different from a failure-to-monitor violation?​

A failure-to-monitor violation, although serious, is a separate and distinct violation that is considered less significant than a lack of institutional control. Violations resulting from a failure-to-monitor violation are usually limited in scope and do not involve the widespread inadequacies in rules-compliance systems and functions that are often found in lack-of-institutional-control cases."

straight from the NCAA website. if they find other issues in with the Athletic Dept, its institutional, if its just the one stallion issue, its like swept under the rug......

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back