• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jimmy's Gone who is next at U of M

Here's my guess Mike Norvell at FSU I know he's not a Michigan man but after this years playoff he may want out Or of course a Michigan man of some caliber

Last edited:
Here's my guess Mike Norvell at FSU I know he's not a Michigan man but after this years playoff he may want out Or of course a Michigan man of some caliber
that only mattered this year. with 12 teams next season, theres zero chance undefeated ACC champ doesnt get in. no matter what the injury situation looks like.

Not going to happen, IMO. He's very bought-in at FSU, has commitments from 6 of the Top 50 for 2025, and their main collective has gone from 700+ to over 9,000 members in the past two months.

that only mattered this year. with 12 teams next season, theres zero chance undefeated ACC champ doesnt get in. no matter what the injury situation looks like.
The ACC will always get one team the Champ but the runner up had better be a One loss team to be in consideration because the BIG and SEC are getting 2 for sure and in some years one or both could get 3 or maybe even 4

Last edited:

Who could have foreseen the cheater leaving before the full punishment is handed down.. so shocking.

I think they replace with the guy that was "hc" during the cheaters 2 suspensions.

Sherrone Moore will be the fall guy. if i were his agent i would tell him no, dont take it since its a bad situation.

Sherrone Moore will be the fall guy. if i were his agent i would tell him no, dont take it since its a bad situation.
He'll get paid well and then picked up after sanctions hit and he leaves.

If Moore doesn't cut it maybe Tom Brady will swoop in for the save ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back