• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jeff Sims

The one play that Sims got in last week, it looked like he tweaked his ankle again. Not certain of that, but it looked like it to me.

Does anyone think you can change your throwing motion that drastically after doing it for years one way? I just don’t think that’s in the cards to happen. Always will struggle with knocked down passes at the line IMO.
He's made passes over the top guys may have had blocked too by throwing around guys. While not the same in number, he does a few things he can reduce his chances. While having that automatic advantage on some throws.

I will not by in can not change throwing motion because injury can foece it. I worked with men and could change mindset and technique in a few weeks.

He can change it easily if he wants to and focuses on it. He's not night and day off. He just needs to get his elbow up. Baseball players do it all the time when they get to college or get into the minor league system.

IMO, the problem is not his throwing motion, it's the 6" between his ears in regards to reading defenses.

I'm really happy with his play. Needs to clean up his release/timing/height. Way more accurate than what we saw early.
Seriously? He completed 56% of his passes. It’s only that high because he completed one to himself. He again had a couple that should have been intercepted. He had 4 that he couldn’t get past the line of scrimmage.

If he’s better you have a low bar.

Last edited:
Seriously? He completed 56% of his passes. It’s only that high because he completed one to himself. He again had a couple that should have been intercepted. He had 4 that he couldn’t get past the line of scrimmage.

If he’s better you have a low bar.
Now clean up the blocks and drops, or are we to expect that many every throw? Context helps

We’ve had the same blocks and drops for every quarterback in the last 6 years. That is context for you.
Really? How many blocks did Adrian or any other qb have in a single game?
Context indeed since I said if he can clean it up. Add four more completions he's well into the 60%tile

Really? How many blocks did Adrian or any other qb have in a single game?
Context indeed since I said if he can clean it up. Add four more completions he's well into the 60%tile
Geese. Hey I get it. Most of us don’t want to rag on a player but man alive don’t be putting lipstick on that pig either. It’s your opinion as you said. “You are happy with him”. I guess if you think he is also way more accurate good luck convincing others. That pig won’t fly with me.

Geese. Hey I get it. Most of us don’t want to rag on a player but man alive don’t be putting lipstick on that pig either. It’s your opinion as you said. “You are happy with him”. I guess if you think he is also way more accurate good luck convincing others. That pig won’t fly with me.
Hmmm
2 more completions, two less passes blocked and he would be at 64% for the game, very doable. He looks guys off, uses his feet for a cleaner alley, its doable

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back