• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jeff Sims

19D Cav

Recruit
2 Year Member
So does this mean his ankle is really bad or He will not play again until HH is not able too? I really thought if he was able we would have seen him in the fourth qt this afternoon

So does this mean his ankle is really bad or He will not play again until HH is not able too? I really thought if he was able we would have seen him in the fourth qt this afternoon
Good question. HH is answering a lot of questions right now, and we don't need a curve ball against Michigan we needed a lot of breaks.

But I suspect next week

Every time Rhule says something about him, it's "he's not 100%". So I would guess he's just not there yet. You probably don't want him on the field in a laugher just to maybe get re-injured and certainly not til he's fully healed.

Plus . . . I think Haarberg is probably better given his level of experience vs Sims. I'd rather let Haarberg develop.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back