• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jeff Christy Out as Pitching Coach

I can't speak to anyone else and four years is a long time ago for my brain, but I was hoping for someone with a proven track record of head coaching. It was more of a "well, he's got a solid background and he understands Nebraska, so hopefully, this will work out" rather than thinking he was a great hire, but that's just one opinion that doesn't mean much.
I'm with you on this. Never felt like this was a hire that would push us up to the next level.

I loosely follow the baseball team so please excuse me if I am mistaken, but wasn't Bolt thought of as a great hire when it happened?
There were people who thought this was a good hire. I was not in that camp. If we are going to get serious about baseball, we need better. There has been talk about the big 3 mens sports needing to get better. I am curious how they plan to get there. Football is in good hands.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back