• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JD Speilman Is Transfering

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m the only one who used the term overrated. I was wrong and have stated as much. Definitely no butt hurt. I don’t care where kids go to school. So if everyone actually reads through this thread, I was wrong saying overrated. I can be wrong sometimes. Just go back and see my take on Larry the Cable guy. It was much worse than my JD take. I like you would love *** to elaborate on strength and conditioning.
I don't really pay much attention as to who said what. So, I am not directing anything at you, more just commenting that I find it hard to believe words that suggest he is no good. Overrated doesn't mean somebody said he was no good. Overrated needs qualified. Anyway, no worries on my part.

I don't really pay much attention as to who said what. So, I am not directing anything at you, more just commenting that I find it hard to believe words that suggest he is no good. Overrated doesn't mean somebody said he was no good. Overrated needs qualified. Anyway, no worries on my part.
I just felt the need to clarify it. Normally I don’t post this much. Covid has left me needing a sports fix. I should be watching AAU basketball right now. Instead I’m on huskermax.

I have no problem if JD feels like he doesn't belong or even want to be a Husker any more as it's his life, his future and not mine. Wont even bug me to much if he goes to Minnie(as long as he isn't the reason the rodents beat us while playing for them). It would be nice if he plays his final season with the Huskers, but it's not my call an any way. I mean, not that long ago we all lived by the credo that "Once a Husker, ALWAYS a HUSKER!" I still feel that way. Best of luck to the young man no matter what his decision is, even if that turns out to be a conference foe. JMHO

This thread has me depressed. Can someone lighten it up by telling us how great Betts and Manning will be?
Those two will fill completely different roles

I will tell you that the staff has been raving about Alante Brown and how he so dynamic out of the slot and “is exactly what we have been needing and missing” from a practice, locker room, and on the field threat from that spot.

The grain of salt is that that is only from 2 practices and in the spring the Kool aid has always been really strong with this staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back