• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaylin Bradley in the transfer portal

Good luck to him. I thought he's likely fit best into a system that ran more of a pro style running game or even with an I formation where he could get up to speed by the time he got into the line. I think he could do pretty well in a number of places

Wow, i was thinkin 2900+ yds and 50 tds his sr yr, would parlay into the kind of back that H-Nash was talkin about. Maybe he was at his max... i certainly wish the best for him

Never understood why he wasn't given more of chance under Frost. But then again, I am not at practice every day. There had to some sort of issue because he had enought talent to play for NU, especially when we were depleted at running back this past year.

Watch the highlight tape.
Speed is just above average, he runs upright, and instead of using power he uses spin moves. He is not elusive enough for spin moves to be successful, should be emphasizing power with his size.

Thus, his position on the depth chart imho.

GBR

I think Rafdal is too good a player to sit behind all the talent we have at TE. Would not surprise me to see him hit the portal.

GBR
Ya, I was more talking for before spring. I think some guys are just going to see how things shake out (like Rafdal). If Stoll, Allen, and Vokolek are all in front of him after spring, I’d leave if I were him. He’s very good.

Ya, I was more talking for before spring. I think some guys are just going to see how things shake out (like Rafdal). If Stoll, Allen, and Vokolek are all in front of him after spring, I’d leave if I were him. He’s very good.

Which means the TE position at NU will be very good. I'd be OK with that.

Damon Benning and others alluded to off field issues with Bradley. Too bad for him, thought he'd do well at NU. Hope he has gotten things off field in place now and can do well somewhere else.

The thing I do not like about Bradley leaving is that it will be used against Nebraska with negative recruiting by other schools on local kids ... "see look at Bradley - local kids don't get a fair shake ..."

The thing I do not like about Bradley leaving is that it will be used against Nebraska with negative recruiting by other schools on local kids ... "see look at Bradley - local kids don't get a fair shake ..."
Half of our roster is comprised of Nebraska kids, granted many of which are Walk-Ons. We are going to have local kids leave due to lack of playing time. They chase their dreams and it just isn't a good fit. It's a numbers game. I'm certainly not worried about negative recruiting for a few kids that realized things didn't pan out. It happens at every single school in the country.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back