• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaylin Bradley in the transfer portal

I hope he goes to a FCS school and gets humbled, then rips it up. I hope for great things from him!

I had always hoped he would pan out and become another Devine Ozigbo...

I never understood why Zig was in the Dog House. But it happens. Gary Brown from Penn State (early 1990s was one); Raheem Mostert appears to be another.

I thought Bradly looked good enough that he might just be a pretty good back. An opinion shared by very few like @cactusboy

Last edited:
Last edited:
I had always hoped he would pan out and become another Devine Ozigbo...

I never understood why Zig was in the Dog House. But it happens. Gary Brown from Penn State (early 1990s was one); Raheem Mostert appears to be another.

I thought Bradly looked good enough that he might just be a pretty good back. An opinion shared by very few like @cactusboy
I always thought the same about Bradley. Thought he ran pretty well as a Freshman and assumed he'd be a 600-700 yard per year back for us that could also catch 20-30 passes per year. So much for my scouting ability or maybe he just stayed in the doghouse with both Riley and Frost.

I always thought the same about Bradley. Thought he ran pretty well as a Freshman and assumed he'd be a 600-700 yard per year back for us that could also catch 20-30 passes per year. So much for my scouting ability or maybe he just stayed in the doghouse with both Riley and Frost.
DO was in Frosts Dog House so to speak (way down the depth chart for four games). That is why sometimes it is nice to see someone get a chance... sometimes great things happen. You just hope coaches are willing to keep their minds open.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back