• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Janovich to the Browns

That neighborhood is one of the best. There’s a place called Sokolowski’s less than a half mile from there that serves cafeteria style polish—pierogis, sausage, Salisbury steak, cucumbers, pie, etc. I have a feeling all of our differences would melt away while we raised our collective cholesterol, there.

My co worker grew up in Cleveland and wanted to go there instead, but Polka night won over. He raves about the place as well. Very well could be. In general I don't trust people who don't like food. There is something wrong there.

My co worker grew up in Cleveland and wanted to go there instead, but Polka night won over. He raves about the place as well. Very well could be. In general I don't trust people who don't like food. There is something wrong there.
That is unamerican; Eating is our favorite pastime.

Jano was so much more in Denver than just a fullback.

Shame on their new OC for not seeing what else you could do with the guy.
I agree, Jano is a stud and was a stud there. But their thinking is that they didn't need a "special teams" only fullback.....but Cleveland got a helluva deal for getting him with only (I think) a 7th round draft pick.

I agree, Jano is a stud and was a stud there. But their thinking is that they didn't need a "special teams" only fullback.....but Cleveland got a helluva deal for getting him with only (I think) a 7th round draft pick.

I hope he isn’t relegated to blocking for Mayfield.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back