• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Janovich to the Browns

Husker Mort

Heisman
5 Year Member

Browns Offense (age):
QB: Mayfield (24), Keenum (32, from WAS)
RB: Chubb (24), Hunt (24, from KC*)
FB: Janovich (26, from DEN)
TE: Hooper (25, from ATL), Njoku (23)
WR: Beckham (27, from NYG*), Landry (27)
OL: Conklin (25, from TEN), Bitonio (28)

Browns Defense:
DL: Garrett (24), Richardson (29, from NYJ*)
LB: Wilson (22), Takitaki (24)
CB: Ward (22), Williams (22)
S: Joseph (27, from LV)
* 2019 Aquisition

...if any of y'all want to crash with us while you're in town to see if this thing will get going in the right direction, hit me up!

Last edited:

1584565747326.png

You’ve got decent taste. ;)

The place was awesome. Great atmosphere. People enjoying themselves all over.

Went on 'Polka night' and had a platter of food that about made me burst. I was supposed to go back this week but the freaking Covid spasm kept it from happening. I randomly salivate when I think about their special that night. Really cool neighborhood too. Reminds me of parts of Denver.

The place was awesome. Great atmosphere. People enjoying themselves all over.

Went on 'Polka night' and had a platter of food that about made me burst. I was supposed to go back this week but the freaking Covid spasm kept it from happening. I randomly salivate when I think about their special that night. Really cool neighborhood too. Reminds me of parts of Denver.
That neighborhood is one of the best. There’s a place called Sokolowski’s less than a half mile from there that serves cafeteria style polish—pierogis, sausage, Salisbury steak, cucumbers, pie, etc. I have a feeling all of our differences would melt away while we raised our collective cholesterol, there.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back