• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jaiden Francois in Transfer Portal

So he is the 15th player to transfer since 2019. Football is probably going to be like basketball pretty soon with guys playing at 2-3 schools over college career. In my opinion the reason why this is somewhat concerning is that Frost stated he was going after those certain guys that love football and want to be on the team. Lots of the guys he recruits don't seem to last here very long. Is it bad evaluation by the coaches or just bad luck due to individualized circumstances?

So he is the 15th player to transfer since 2019. Football is probably going to be like basketball pretty soon with guys playing at 2-3 schools over college career. In my opinion the reason why this is somewhat concerning is that Frost stated he was going after those certain guys that love football and want to be on the team. Lots of the guys he recruits don't seem to last here very long. Is it bad evaluation by the coaches or just bad luck due to individualized circumstances?
15 is - - a lot #analysis

Last edited:

Mystifies the mind. Wonder what the problem is. I do not remember such an exodus in recent years.

If yiu have it readily available, whats the states in which these 15 came from?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back