• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It's Navy vs Army time!

45135267.jpg

C

Looks like sunny San Diego with no rain in sight. Meme fail.

C
It's funny, unless you were a S.E.A.L, what claim can you actually lay stake to? I reckon you can make fun of infantry all you please, but your also pissing on all the graves of those who died in the infantry. Perhaps they just weren't as smart as you.

It's funny, unless you were a S.E.A.L, what claim can you actually lay stake to? I reckon you can make fun of infantry all you please, but your also pissing on all the graves of those who died in the infantry. Perhaps they just weren't as smart as you.

My dad and brother along with uncles(Vietnam) were in the Army. My grandfather landed on Omaha beach June 6th 1944. Maybe you don't understand the fun with the Navy vs. Army thread.

C

No, I just worked on the flight deck of a carrier during war time operations. The risk of getting sucked into an intake or blown off the deck never crossed my mind. Not sure why you started a big d*** contest. Lighten up Francis.

C
You strike me as an Obamanite; you are right-I am wrong. You are entitled to your own opinion and I must submit to it otherwise I am a (insert any type of phobe/ bigot reference here). You got it! You win.

You strike me as an Obamanite; you are right-I am wrong. You are entitled to your own opinion and I must submit to it otherwise I am a (insert any type of phobe/ bigot reference here). You got it! You win.

What? Right about what? This is just having fun during Navy vs. Army week. Did you see me cry about the gay Navy memes? NO! What are you talking about in regards to phop/bigot? Obamanite? Is that suppose to be an insult? Does someone need a nap?

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back