• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

It's Navy vs Army time!

It used to. My Pops and all my uncles have passed away. My brother and I still get into it pretty regularly. All in good fun. I have often said that brotherhood is the right way to describe the military. We can fight. Make fun of each other and call each other every name in the book. Let someone else step in and we are side by side.
Yessir! I've been an innocent bystander, turned dumbass participant, in the drunken blink of an eye. :thumbsup: Ah, the young and dumb days.

Yessir! I've been an innocent bystander, turned dumbass participant, in the drunken blink of an eye. :thumbsup: Ah, the young and dumb days.
Abso freaking lutely. I had a friend in the Corps who i ended up helping out every time we hit a club. Little short italian guy from Buffalo. He was my brotha but I hated going to the clubs with him.

It used to. My Pops and all my uncles have passed away. My brother and I still get into it pretty regularly. All in good fun. I have often said that brotherhood is the right way to describe the military. We can fight. Make fun of each other and call each other every name in the book. Let someone else step in and we are side by side.

Exactly! I have plenty of friends in all branches of the service, and we love to give each other a hard time about the shortcomings of each branch, or member of said branch, but we unite quickly, and efficiently, when we are in a conflict.

Abso freaking lutely. I had a friend in the Corps who i ended up helping out every time we hit a club. Little short italian guy from Buffalo. He was my brotha but I hated going to the clubs with him.

I had a friend from WV like that. Got me beat down by the German Polezei with one of those little, spring loaded billy clubs they carried. Good times. The ride back to the barracks with the 1SG kind of sucked, though. :Redface:

Last edited:

Let's not let one angry and easily offended person ruin our good time ribbing each other.

Go Navy!
Beat Army!

fingerlikcingood.jpg

C

This use to be a fun thread over the years with witty banter and no one getting upset. So much for the good old days. Plus as we all know everyone is jealous of the Marine Corps because we have the coolest uniforms.;) Just wanted to get that in there before this thread gets locked.

Go Navy
beat army

l-688.jpg

C

I had a friend from WV like that. Got be beat down by the German Polezei with one of those little, spring loaded billy clubs they carried. Good times. The ride back to the barracks with the 1SG kind of sucked, though. :Redface:

LOL, I had a couple of those friends too. Pretty much a given if I went to a club or bar with them a fight was going to happen. I eventually learned to stop going out with them.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back