• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is Nebraska going to be back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd take that...but those are a couple of big if's. The road games to Columbus, East Lansing, and even Evanston will be a challenge and Mich, Wisky and Penn St at home will be no gimmes either.

I agree the road game to Columbus and East Lansing will be challenging...especially Columbus. However, I think we'll bury Wisky, PSU and Michigan next year at home.

I'm confused by that comparison. Was Mike Stunz's girlfriend all crooked and awkward? :)

(And who is/was Mike Stuntz?)

Yes, Mike Stuntz, glad your noticed :Biggrin:.

The reference was in regards to topics that get extremely heavy coverage on message boards, but translate little into results on the field

I agree his running game dropped off quite a bit. This will be the year to take the training wheels off. There is no more excuses for him. But i will say the espn gameday crew went to far with the criticism. It might have been true but it was very unprofessional.

I agree with you, time to let him go and sink or swim, if he can't improve this year then......

Just wondering in regards to ESPN, would you feel the same if they said the same things about, say, a Chase Coffman? Or if TM played for say USC? I am not saying you would, but just curious, as I think a lot of Husker fans are hyper-sensitive with ESPN.

I agree his running game dropped off quite a bit. This will be the year to take the training wheels off. There is no more excuses for him. But i will say the espn gameday crew went to far with the criticism. It might have been true but it was very unprofessional.

It was very unprofessional. I sure hope we can prove those clowns wrong. GBR

I agree with you, time to let him go and sink or swim, if he can't improve this year then......

Just wondering in regards to ESPN, would you feel the same if they said the same things about, say, a Chase Coffman? Or if TM played for say USC? I am not saying you would, but just curious, as I think a lot of Husker fans are hyper-sensitive with ESPN.

I hear what you are saying but it was unprofessional no matter who they were talking about. I mean laughing at his throwing motion... As fans we may or may not make fun of a kid but we are not paid to be professional and we are not doing it on national tv. :2cents:

I hear what you are saying but it was unprofessional no matter who they were talking about. I mean laughing at his throwing motion... As fans we may or may not make fun of a kid but we are not paid to be professional and we are not doing it on national tv. :2cents:

I usually don't laugh at his throwing motion...for me it's more of a wince or cringe.

Martinez's throwing motion is soon becoming a mythical Husker legend, right up there with Mike Stunz's Girlfriend :wow::wow::wow:

I'm confused by that comparison. Was Mike Stunz's girlfriend all crooked and awkward? :)

(And who is/was Mike Stuntz?)

No way she was/is a thing of beauty. Really something to behold.:)

You guys know the rules: Pics, or it didn't happen.

12175.jpg
12174.jpg
70528.jpg
article_image_1121280496.jpg

OK, I can see what you're saying with the laughing, that probably was a little unprofessional. As far as their critique of him though I thought it was fair.

Last edited:

Oddly im not worried about the offense, its the defense that bothers me most this coming season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back