• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Is it a recruiting violation to have a recruit at the HuskerMax Holiday Bowl Tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your all class mjw...must be really proud of yourself....have a good evening...

rr you aren't the first and won't the last in along line of jock sniffers that want pictures with the 18 yr old flavor of the month...wether they be 18 or 22 it's just weird that people want pics taken with kids...but hey whatever floats your boat

rr you aren't the first and won't the last in along line of jock sniffers that want pictures with the 18 yr old flavor of the month...wether they be 18 or 22 it's just weird that people want pics taken with kids...but hey whatever floats your boat

Red Reign a jock sniffer. Wow, pretty classless.

I have a picture with T.O. from a few years ago. Does that make me a tighty-whitey/ geritol sniffer??

not at all...when I was in texas the coaches there had a saying for strangers that wanted pictures with high school kids and it was jock sniffer...it is what it is...i have never understood why you would do that...thats where I got the term from

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back