• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is Darin Erstad the answer...

Actually, our bullpen stopper is one of the strengths of the team. Roeder is a high level closer. It is the middle relief that is challenged, although Hirsch looked good the other day. We're pitching Ok at the top of the rotation, but the depth isn't there on the staff at this point.
You're right. It's middle relief that is our weakness right now.

Touche...

;)

I think what sets good coaches apart from being great, is how they perform in pressure situations or when adversity hits. See Tim Miles this year when we started out our B1G season terribly...

I just know that constant pressure can wear on someone which can make you make decisions you wouldn't otherwise do. Pressure needs to be on when you play #1 Oregon State, the game after you get drubbed by Northern Colorado, etc. But they need to have mid-week games where they just go out and play too...

We are on the same page, once programs get good the pressure goes up and it's almost always there...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back