• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting Quotes

RedStones

If you aren't on the right, you're wrong.
10 Year Member
“Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important...they do not mean to do harm...they are absorbed in their endless struggle to think well of themselves.â€￾
<cite>— T.S. Eliot</cite>

It's an interesting combination:
Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me.

Jodie Foster

Last edited:
Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don't believe the kids should be given homework.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Bill Cosby</SPAN></SPAN>

If I wake up dead tomorrow, I'm going to be pissedoff.

- Unknown

Last edited:
An intellectual is a person who's found one thing that's more interesting than sex.

Aldous Huxley

<dt>"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <dd>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968) </dd>

Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.

Chinese proverb

If you can not answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

- Elbert Hubbard

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
T.S. Eliot

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back