• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

Interesting Quotes

RedStones

Nebraskan Again
5 Year Member
“Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important...they do not mean to do harm...they are absorbed in their endless struggle to think well of themselves.â€￾
<cite>— T.S. Eliot</cite>

4evrHusker

All Big 10
10 Year Member
It's an interesting combination:
Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That's always been a tug of war for me.

Jodie Foster

Last edited:

4evrHusker

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Sex education may be a good idea in the schools, but I don't believe the kids should be given homework.</SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>

Bill Cosby</SPAN></SPAN>

RedStones

Nebraskan Again
5 Year Member
If I wake up dead tomorrow, I'm going to be pissedoff.

- Unknown

Last edited:

4evrHusker

All Big 10
10 Year Member
An intellectual is a person who's found one thing that's more interesting than sex.

Aldous Huxley

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
<dt>"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." <dd>- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968) </dd>

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.

Chinese proverb

RedStones

Nebraskan Again
5 Year Member
If you can not answer a man's argument, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

- Elbert Hubbard

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time.
T.S. Eliot

Last edited: