• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting idea of a landing spot for Scott.

Got a buddy who works at the NSA who was collecting "meta data" on phone calls a short time ago and said he overheard Trev and Saban working out a deal to trade Frost for O'Brien.

Well, he's not really my buddy, but the brother of a friend's wife's cousin. Gotta be legit.

There's no shame in honest work at McDonald's or anywhere else.

There oughtta be tremendous shame, and downright embarrassment, when a guy loafs for five years, weakens the institution he was hired to strengthen, and then walks away with a $16M windfall.

Grifter.
Dont hate the player hate the game. FHCSF had a contract that was agreed upon by the admin.

Kicking a guy when is down is as about as low as you can go

There's no shame in honest work at McDonald's or anywhere else.

There oughtta be tremendous shame, and downright embarrassment, when a guy loafs for five years, weakens the institution he was hired to strengthen, and then walks away with a $16M windfall.

Grifter.

Dude made $40m at his alma mater and gave them 16-wins and a crap work ethic for it. $2.5m per win. He should be ashamed of himself.

Got a buddy who works at the NSA who was collecting "meta data" on phone calls a short time ago and said he overheard Trev and Saban working out a deal to trade Frost for O'Brien.

Well, he's not really my buddy, but the brother of a friend's wife's cousin. Gotta be legit.

I know you're kidding... but a competitive grinder like Saban wouldn't touch a coach like Frost. I bet coaches like Saban absolutely loathe coaches like Frost.

I know you're kidding... but a competitive grinder like Saban wouldn't touch a coach like Frost. I bet coaches like Saban absolutely loathe coaches like Frost.
I don't disagree, but I gotta admit that I wouldn't have thought Saban would have touched Kiffin or Sark, either. Who knows, maybe Saban just has something in his heart to save talented but wayward coaches.

But as precise and perfection driven as Saban is, I wouldn't think he'd want Frost.

SF deserves husker fan’s revulsion. He spit in our faces for years.

Isn’t ironic that the very foundation husker fame was built on:, discipline and hard work he literally s… all over it
I might think differently if SF were to apologize for not giving his best effort. Better yet, he could do the honorable thing and give (at least some of) the money back.

Not holding my breath for any such thing to happen, but I hope it does.

SF deserves husker fan’s revulsion. He spit in our faces for years.

Isn’t ironic that the very foundation husker fame was built on:, discipline and hard work he literally s… all over it
We are hearing one side of the story and we are likely NOT going to hear the other side ever.

So he was late for practices ... do we know the reasons why? Was he involved in some non-football Nebraska commitment? Was stuck in an organization that he couldn't break free from?

Obviously there were some culture issues from the top down but we are kicking a guy when we cannot nor will not get the other side of the story. It is hard for me to fathom that he wasn't engaged, that he wasn't grinding, that he wasn't committed.

We've all heard of the 5 stages of grief - denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Sounds like some are still on anger!

Last edited:
I might think differently if SF were to apologize for not giving his best effort. Better yet, he could do the honorable thing and give (at least some of) the money back.

Not holding my breath for any such thing to happen, but I hope it does.
Based on what? Did Trev Alberts say so? Did SF come out and say he didn't, or some former assistant? Or are you taking Severe's word without any counter statement from SF's side?

Based on what? Did Trev Alberts say so? Did SF come out and say he didn't, or some former assistant? Or are you taking Severe's word without any counter statement from SF's side?

Based on click bait BS.

Severe is the electronic version of the loudmouth at the end of the bar that nobody can stand. You know the one, the guy that won't shut up despite the fact that no one is listening. He just gets louder and his stories get more outrageous.

So, he's not gonna say goodbye to us? He could at least issue a statement. Geez, this place and mucho fans bent over backwards for him. Not to say something seems like he really doesn't care like he always claimed. I wish he would for his own self respect. I guess he's now one of those to never return for any event, etc.

In sports as in life, where there's smoke there's usually fire. This site generally disfavors the posting of smoke, but there's plenty out there beyond Severe's brief segment, and google is your friend.

Based on click bait BS.

Severe is the electronic version of the loudmouth at the end of the bar that nobody can stand. You know the one, the guy that won't shut up despite the fact that no one is listening. He just gets louder and his stories get more outrageous.
Which of the stories do you find outrageous?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back