• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked In Attempt to Tear Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still missing the joke but please elaborate further with a more detailed explanation, considering you said it to me I must be the one supposedly on the inside of said joke.

The reference to in the phrase "inside jokes aren't as funny on a football board" I thought was quite obvious showing that the inside joke didn't start on a football board. And since I don't know you other than on this football board, then it's safe to say you were on the inside joke. I guess I was just entertaining myself and didn't ignored the fact that I was posting the joke on a board where no one would probably understand the source behind it other than the guys in my office........which is why I typed at the end "lesson learned".........now carry on......

A thread that was created to say we all are one nation regardless of opinions on certain aspects of the game/program, has turned into a jab jab cross, uppercut, conversation amongst posters, and even to the point that one poster gets so butt hurt he goes to create another thread in attempt to mock this thread completely misinterpreting everything mentioned in my original post purposely just to have something to support his pointless rant about a message that wasn't even expressed by me. No surprising from that poster, but it is the offseason. The trolls will come out to play..........This thread will be locked pretty soon. It's 42 pages away from the actual reason the thread was created.

A thread that was created to say we all are one nation regardless of opinions on certain aspects of the game/program, has turned into a jab jab cross, uppercut, conversation amongst posters, and even to the point that one poster gets so butt hurt he goes to create another thread in attempt to mock this thread completely misinterpreting everything mentioned in my original post purposely just to have something to support his pointless rant about a message that wasn't even expressed by me. No surprising from that poster, but it is the offseason. The trolls will come out to play..........This thread will be locked pretty soon. It's 42 pages away from the actual reason the thread was created.

I was shocked that it lasted more than 4-5 pages.

Each side tries to out-troll the other. Looking forward to a long off-season. I'm going to have to tie more flies this winter, or spend more time in the gym.

I was shocked that it lasted more than 4-5 pages.

Each side tries to out-troll the other. Looking forward to a long off-season. I'm going to have to tie more flies this winter, or spend more time in the gym.

You and me both....I gave it 4 or 5 pages of conversation and maybe locked after 7-10 at the latest but it ended up at 13 pages within 24 hours. Now it's cause a bunch of girl scout cat fights and others starting threads just so they can showcase their displeasure of something mention in this thread.....It's sad really. Because we are coming off of a win vs a pretty good SEC team... yet some are ridiculing others for being happy with the success. Others are ridiculing others about being angry with the short comings......

I get through the offseason pretty easy because I'm most active at work during this time of year, but it's just sad to see the most pointless civil war on a message board amongst fans whom claim to be the Greatest......

You and me both....I gave it 4 or 5 pages of conversation and maybe locked after 7-10 at the latest but it ended up at 13 pages within 24 hours. Now it's cause a bunch of girl scout cat fights and others starting threads just so they can showcase their displeasure of something mention in this thread.....It's sad really. Because we are coming off of a win vs a pretty good SEC team... yet some are ridiculing others for being happy with the success. Others are ridiculing others about being angry with the short comings......

I get through the offseason pretty easy because I'm most active at work during this time of year, but it's just sad to see the most pointless civil war on a message board amongst fans whom claim to be the Greatest......

Yeah, it gets busy for me around March and ramps up all summer, so getting through January and February is the trick. Like I've said, I don't mind the difference of opinion, it is the contentiousness, name-calling, and acrimony that turns me off.

Yeah, it gets busy for me around March and ramps up all summer, so getting through January and February is the trick. Like I've said, I don't mind the difference of opinion, it is the contentiousness, name-calling, and acrimony that turns me off.

Exactly....

As far as Jan & Feb....I'm not sure how closely you follow recruiting, but the drama sounding all that is pretty exciting at this time of year. I normally don't come by the Football forums very often if any during this time. This year is an exception, though I don't have a specific reason for the exception....:lol: But check out the recruiting trails. This staff has been doing pretty well the past couple seasons

Exactly....

As far as Jan & Feb....I'm not sure how closely you follow recruiting, but the drama sounding all that is pretty exciting at this time of year. I normally don't come by the Football forums very often if any during this time. This year is an exception, though I don't have a specific reason for the exception....:lol: But check out the recruiting trails. This staff has been doing pretty well the past couple seasons

I'll be following recruiting. Usually not as contentious over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back