• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois Week Practice Thread: 5 October Depart For Illinois

It’s hard to not like Matt Rhule. Seems like a good dude. He is very good with his press conferences, and seems very smart. Really be awesome to see him succeed here. He did, however, come to a PC with a grease stain on his shirt. Probably some juice from a damn good cheeseburger. Lol. :Rolf:
That or an early pitchfork wound

That or an early pitchfork wound
Lol, nah, I didn’t see any blood. He isn’t cut and bleeding, yet. That was definitely a cheeseburger spitting out the juice when you bite into it and aren’t prepared, it just happens. Lol. Could be the grease off a good slice of some greasy pepperoni pizza also. No idea, just a guess. We’ve all been guilty of this happening at some point, but we mostly, weren’t coming to press conferences. :Lol:

Lol, nah, I didn’t see any blood. He isn’t cut and bleeding, yet. That was definitely a cheeseburger spitting out the juice when you bite into it and aren’t prepared, it just happens. Lol. Could be the grease off a good slice of some greasy pepperoni pizza also. No idea, just a guess. We’ve all been guilty of this happening at some point, but we mostly, weren’t coming to press conferences. :Lol:
Maybe his daughter cooked him a burger he couldn't refuse

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back