• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois v. NU Game Thread

Nice call early in the game, HWM. You're an American hero.

4608967_1.gif

I'm sad your image won't appear on my phone. I need closure before bedtime.

I'm a Husker hoops fan. It's sometimes how we survive. Reality is more friendly in this moment. :)

It is good to see the kids improving and it appears we have established a decent home court advantage.

Better than decent, in fact. Still a young team that can put up ugly road performances... but to take care of the home floor like they have is highly commendable.

Better than decent, in fact. Still a young team that can put up ugly road performances... but to take care of the home floor like they have is highly commendable.

They gave a game or two away too. Michigan and PSU come to mind. This team is learning and coming together, I don't think anyone thought they were NCAA bound this year. But we wanted to see the foundations being put down. I think that is what we are witnessing. As a side note, I wanted Jim Grobe, and though it's early, I think we got the better of the two here.

Good thing NU has a big lead, playing awful this last 2 minutes.

Yeh, but they are making the ft's!! Yes!! :koolaid: Tired of them getting trapped, taking the ball in, though!
They need to work on that, or it'll kill them in closer games.

Please don't inform me if there's any remaining unsharpened tools in the shed that still do not see the coaching value Miles has brought to this team.

I love his spirit! Man, when the kids shine, he giggles all over his body!! :lol: Love the guy! :banana:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back