• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois Thoughts.....Answer, Answer, Answer......

I like our chances vs Michigan State and looking for a good game too (if my heart can stand it ;)); We've won there before! I don't believe all our players were 100% at Illinois, and although Miles has said a couple of players missed some practice this week due to the flu, we'll be in better shape than we were for Illinois. Michigan State is missing at least one player. They will be ready for us after losing to lower-ranked Wisconsin, but what's different now, I believe We'll be Ready for THEM! (not sure I'd have said this earlier in the season. :Biggrin:)

Last edited:

I don't think we'll be able to beat MSU this time, but I'm still cheering as hard as I can. If the freshmen have good games, that gives us a chance. Really looking forward to seeing what happens when Morrow is healthy and his "bounce" is all the way back.

GBR :N:

I like our chances vs Michigan State and looking for a good game too (if my heart can stand it ;)); We've won there before! I don't believe all our players were 100% at Illinois, and although Miles has said a couple of players missed some practice this week due to the flu, we'll be in better shape than we were for Illinois. Michigan State is missing at least one player. They will be ready for us after losing to lower-ranked Wisconsin, but what's different now, I believe We'll be Ready for THEM! (not sure I'd have said this earlier in the season. :Biggrin:)
nailed it

nailed it

100% nailed it.... :bow:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back