• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If You Could See The Future.....

Oklahusker

King of Cold Takes
5 Year Member
Hypothetically speaking, if you could see into the future to the year 2022, and the Huskers posted the following records:

2020: 6-6
2021: 5-7
2022: 4-8

Would you keep watching and being invested in Husker football because you love it, or would you quit watching to save yourself the heartache?

EDIT: Typed 2122 instead of 2022

Last edited:

Hypothetically speaking, if you could see into the future to the year 2022, and the Huskers posted the following records:

2122: 4-8

Would you keep watching and being invested in Husker football because you love it, or would you quit watching to save yourself the heartache?
I would continue to be invested and not watch live. Also I would take solace in the basketball team winning its first NCAA tournament game in 2021 and making it to the sweet sixteen in 2122. !!?!

:Cry:

If I am, 4-8 will be the least of my worries.
giphy.gif

I will keep watching and keep caring, but I’ll be pissed.

I imagine this is the common response. Rooting for a sports team has got to be one of the only things in life that brings so much pain, yet we continue to do it. lol

If this was a movie, Husker Nation wouldn't return to glory until the fan base learned to truly enjoy the game of football again. (as opposed to only enjoying when we win)

Last edited:
If this was a movie, Husker Nation wouldn't return to glory until the fan base learned to truly enjoy the game of football again. (as opposed to only enjoying when we win)

I enjoy the game regardless, but I like winning. Always have. Winning makes most things more enjoyable.

I heard someone suggest it's a curse we must bare until all the generations that grew up in the TO years and experienced that success are gone. So I pushed him off the curb and into the street. One down.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back