• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If we win a championship

While Michigan hasn't beaten tOSU or PSU for a division crown, Riley can't even handle Iowa straight up. I don't hate Riley, I just think he was poorly prepared or informed what it would take to win in the B1G.

I think that Michigan lost to Iowa last year as well.

How did Michigan do against Colorado, Wisconsin and Penn St? Give up fellas, you aren't going to be able to favorably compare Harbaugh/Michigan to Riley/Nebraska. It's not close since the two coaches were hired.

Usually, it takes a crew of 5 men and some large equipment to move goalposts like this.

How did they do vs Penn state? They finished behind them in the division, that's how.

Usually, it takes a crew of 5 men and some large equipment to move goalposts like this.

How did they do vs Penn state? They finished behind them in the division, that's how.
Read back in the thread. I also mentioned Wisconsin and Penn State as examples for comparisons - instead of a pat on the back for eliminating nepotism. But y'all lost your collective red stained minds over Harbaugh. James Franklin and Penn State have also run circles around NU. Now there is a school that has faced some obstacles. Would you also like to discuss Wisconsin?

You are much better off stumping for the future because the recent past isn't all that kind.

Read back in the thread. I also mentioned Wisconsin and Penn State as examples for comparisons - instead of a pat on the back for eliminating nepotism. But y'all lost your collective red stained minds over Harbaugh. James Franklin and Penn State have also run circles around NU. Now there is a school that has faced some obstacles. Would you also like to discuss Wisconsin?

You are much better off stumping for the future because the recent past isn't all that kind.

So MR over the past two years improved his staff and you want to say he should not get kudos because of what Michigan, PSU, and Wisconsin have done?

Also Franklin went 7-6 his first two years. I don't call that running circles around 6-7 and 9-4.

C

So MR over the past two years improved his staff and you want to say he should not get kudos because of what Michigan, PSU, and Wisconsin have done?

Also Franklin went 7-6 his first two years. I don't call that running circles around 6-7 and 9-4.

C
It does in oracle math.

C
Sir, you forgot to add the 2016 B1G championship. LMAO.

The Wisconsin we took to OT last year? Sure, I'll discuss. I thought we handled ourselves pretty well in that game.

Sir, you forgot to add the 2016 B1G championship. LMAO.

I tried to earlier when discussing Harbaugh, but it didn't matter to you then. Odd that. You sure are smitten with these other teams, even coaches who did worse than Riley their first 2 years. Again, odd that.

You mean James Franklin, the guy who was on a very hot seat until his surprising close win over the Buckeyes? That James Franklin? The less than 3 TD win against Kent State, loss to Pitt, squeaker against Temple, major OT squeaker to Minnesota and butt kicking from Michigan? That 'running circles around' us James Franklin? Don't get me wrong, they finished well, and the guy did back his way into a Rose Bowl, but they looked like a solid team in only about 60% of their games. Many were nailbiters to lesser teams.

You mean James Franklin, the guy who was on a very hot seat until his surprising close win over the Buckeyes? That James Franklin? The less than 3 TD win against Kent State, loss to Pitt, squeaker against Temple, major OT squeaker to Minnesota and butt kicking from Michigan? That 'running circles around' us James Franklin? Don't get me wrong, they finished well, and the guy did back his way into a Rose Bowl, but they looked like a solid team in only about 60% of their games. Many were nailbiters to lesser teams.
Backed into the Rose Bowl? Penn State beat tOSU who beat DONU 62-3. Also beat Iowa 41-14 and beat Wisconsin. Come back to reality Lars.

Can't compare the third season of one coach when the other has yet to play his third season. LMAO indeed.

C
The Wisconsin we took to OT last year? Sure, I'll discuss. I thought we handled ourselves pretty well in that game.

I tried to earlier when discussing Harbaugh, but it didn't matter to you then. Odd that. You sure are smitten with these other teams, even coaches who did worse than Riley their first 2 years. Again, odd that.
That's laughable, re-read your posts. Wisconsin has 5 of 6 wins against NU since 2011. If you are happy with playing them close and losing, then I think you should tout that NU handled themselves pretty well. No problem there.

Can't compare the third season of one coach when the other has yet to play his third season. LMAO indeed.

C
Let me break it down for you - I simply said to compare Riley to comparable programs rather than posting adoration for not allowing nepotism - which i can only think you are comparing him to Bo when you do that. But that's pretty weak, don't you think? Compare him to his peers and programs NU aspires to become.

Backed into the Rose Bowl? Penn State beat tOSU who beat DONU 62-3. Also beat Iowa 41-14 and beat Wisconsin. Come back to reality Lars.
Backed in. Had they not played the game of their life, and get a very lucky bounce against OSU, they are watching OSU and Michigan decide who is in the playoff, and who is in the Rose Bowl. Nothing about their season felt like they were in control.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back