• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I like Nebraska easily on Saturday.

Hope we win but objectively there are a lot of reasons we are not favored, one being we have been bad at winning on the road (even before Frost). This would be an upset if we were to win.

As someone who started fading Frost in 2019 after the Iowa game, I'll be singing his praises if Nebraska wins this game going away. We've lost 14 straight games against ranked opponents. I have no idea the last time we beat a ranked opponent on the road. This would be a huge step forward for Frost and Nebraska.

They also have an RB averaging almost 9 yards per carry, which suggests not just a quality back but a salty O-line. I don't care who they were playing. If that were easy, a Nebraska back would have done it against Fordham.
A 34-14 type win coming off of a pretty good game against OU would be a big step in the right direction.

Sparty looks to be for real. I'm hoping Chin outcoaches Tucker like he did Riley last week. A solid def performance and I think our Off might actually get it down this week. 34 though? Man that's a lot of points for our offense.

I'm just looking for someone to help me come out of my shell.....
band-of-misfits-monkey.gif

As someone who started fading Frost in 2019 after the Iowa game, I'll be singing his praises if Nebraska wins this game going away. We've lost 14 straight games against ranked opponents. I have no idea the last time we beat a ranked opponent on the road. This would be a huge step forward for Frost and Nebraska.

They also have an RB averaging almost 9 yards per carry, which suggests not just a quality back but a salty O-line. I don't care who they were playing. If that were easy, a Nebraska back would have done it against Fordham.
And trust me, that line is super salty. Nasty group who finished each block with authority. Both guards are top 25 in the country and their left tackle is one to watch (for his nastiness) for guys who follow line play.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back