• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I like Nebraska easily on Saturday.

I hope you get to remind us after the game how spot-on your prediction was. With that said, I have a hard believing we win this one at all, let alone by a comfortable margin. We would be breaking a lot of trends by beating a ranked team on the road.
They are the one team in the conference that Nebraska’s been their daddy. Saturday, need to keep the foot on the gas.

I’ll take any win. Looking at history, I don’t see us scoring 30 points on anybody left on the schedule. I'd take a 20-17 victory.

They are the one team in the conference that Nebraska’s been their daddy. Saturday, need to keep the foot on the gas.
I think we are 4-2 against Sparty since joining the Big 10. To your point, that's about as close as we have come to "owning" anyone in the Big 10. We've done surprisingly well against Penn St. too. Now, if we could only beat some teams in the West Division consistently...

I think we are 4-2 against Sparty since joining the Big 10. To your point, that's about as close as we have come to "owning" anyone in the Big 10. We've done surprisingly well against Penn St. too. Now, if we could only beat some teams in the West Division consistently...

We are 4-2 against Dantonio (1-1 in East Lansing, lost the most recent meeting).

We are 0-1 against Mel Tucker.

We are 0-0 against Mel Tucker as Michigan State's head coach.

Stating how well we've done against Sparty in recent years would be the equivalent of a team saying they are 4-2 against Nebraska over the past decade -- but those games were all against Bo and Riley. This is Scott Frost now.

Got lucky and caught Penn State early mostly, with all their troubles. I think NU is 9-2 against Sparty all time. I’d like to keep that trend going. Lol.

As someone who started fading Frost in 2019 after the Iowa game, I'll be singing his praises if Nebraska wins this game going away. We've lost 14 straight games against ranked opponents. I have no idea the last time we beat a ranked opponent on the road. This would be a huge step forward for Frost and Nebraska.

They also have an RB averaging almost 9 yards per carry, which suggests not just a quality back but a salty O-line. I don't care who they were playing. If that were easy, a Nebraska back would have done it against Fordham.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back