• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

i kew Glen

I fail to see why this is a thing. Much less a thing that has hit 3 pages already.
No doubt. The Walking Dead is not even the best show on at 8 on Sunday's with the word Dead in it.

Ashy Slashy is a much better ride.
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Season-2-Comic-Con-Poster.jpg

No doubt. The Walking Dead is not even the best show on at 8 on Sunday's with the word Dead in it.

Ashy Slashy is a much better ride.
Ash-vs-Evil-Dead-Season-2-Comic-Con-Poster.jpg
Sad to say I haven't seen any of this series yet. IFC has a new show that looks to be along the same lines.

Negan is a Total dick. I don't wont any spoilers, but, I hope either Rick or Maggie crushes his skull.

Sad to say I haven't seen any of this series yet. IFC has a new show that looks to be along the same lines.

If this wasn't on Starz (also makes it difficult of for on demand like Netflix) it would be a big hit. This show has a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes. https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/ash_vs_evil_dead/ Lots of action, a lot of laughs and a rockin soundtrack. It's one of those shows that are a good time to watch.

When it first came out, it got great reviews, but there was the question of a slasher series being able to keep things interesting with the story line. But season 2 has only gotten better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back