• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

i kew Glen

@Pops , I can't wait until Minny game. I'm gonna give you so many "Hurts", you're gonna beg for a "Donut"

20161023_104423_resized_zpsf7ws0bv1.jpg

What the hell??? Maybe post in the Entertainment section or something, so that a person in this forum doesn't accidentally hit some spoilers that shouldn't even be there?

Last edited:
Ok good lord. It was a mistake but trust me I did not say anything. I have been talking about how I thought is was Glenn as they had no other route to take to make Maggie who she becomes..baddest lady in the land
If you want to call be an ass...oh well been called a lot worse but there is a hell of a lot more than just glenn.
What a bunch of flippen babies...

Last edited:

Ok good lord. It was a mistake but trust me I did not say anything. I have been talking about how I thought is was Glenn as they had no other route to take to make Maggie who she becomes..baddest lady in the land
If you want to call be an ass...oh well been called a lot worse but there is a hell of a lot more than just glenn.
What a bunch of flippen babies...
There were already 2 threads about 'Walking Dead' (an they had 'spoiler alert' in the title) and yet somehow you felt it necessary to create your own 3rd thread?

Attention_14473d_927036.gif

Last edited:
There were already 2 threads about 'Walking Dead' (an they had 'spoiler alert' in the title) and yet somehow you felt it necessary to create your own 3rd thread?

Attention_14473d_927036.gif

didnt see it my apologies ..really didnt spoil anything though

didnt see it my apologies ..really didnt spoil anything though

Yes you did.
I admit I'm feigning outrage, so it's time for you to be honest, too. No need to apologize, you already did that, but it's insulting to fans of the show, particularly ones who haven't read the comic, for you to follow up your apology with, "I didn't say anything". It makes your apology ring hollow.

Anybody who watches the show knew ("kew"?) EXACTLY what you were referring to in your OP and your click-bait subject title. It was only one of the biggest damn cliffhanger questions of the series. And if somebody hadn't watched last nights episode yet, you just gave it away, and if others are upset with you for it they have a legitimate right to be.

Last edited:

Yes you did.
I admit I'm feigning outrage, so it's time for you to be honest, too. No need to apologize, you already did that, but it's insulting to fans of the show, particularly ones who haven't read the comic, for you to follow up your apology with, "I didn't say anything". It makes your apology ring hollow.

Anybody who watches the show knew ("kew"?) EXACTLY what you were referring to in your OP and your click-bait subject title. It was only one of the biggest damn cliffhanger questions of the series. And if somebody hadn't watched last nights episode yet, you just gave it away, and if others are upset with you for it they have a legitimate right to be.
No I didnt...lot more unexpected than I have said

Look Glenn was the ONLY one they could take to move the show forward shwo forward with any consistency to the book

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back