• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked I have to admit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pops

I have squandered my resistance
15 Year Member
The team plays with attitude when TM stays home:Biggrin:

Kidding, what a great game by the D.

great game all around

Last edited:

Tommy looked like a Freshman but that last drive was nails and I am glad he is getting this experience heading into next year. Should do a lot for his confidence.

Tommy looked like a Freshman but that last drive was nails and I am glad he is getting this experience heading into next year. Should do a lot for his confidence.

He will be a good one ..when the game slows down for him

The team plays with attitude when TM stays home:Biggrin:

Kidding, what a great game by the D.

great game all around

For all my railing on coaches and whatnot...I have no issues with the effort the PLAYERS put forth. They were in a tough spot and came up with the win. Good for them! Really! I'll bag on the coaching in other threads. :)

While I have called for Martinez over Armstrong, I will say that Armstrong needs to play the rest of the way. The biggest reason is due to the injuries on the OL. NU needs to have the run threat that Armstrong brings. His passing is still scary, but the option brings a different dimension

As I said in the chat, TA was not helped by the veteran WRs in the second half. But it was great seeing Quincy and Bell bounce back at the end.

For all my railing on coaches and whatnot...I have no issues with the effort the PLAYERS put forth. They were in a tough spot and came up with the win. Good for them! Really! I'll bag on the coaching in other threads. :)

Sounds reasonable. I'm loving the kids. The coaches still have me tearing my hair out.

Sounds reasonable. I'm loving the kids. The coaches still have me tearing my hair out.

I'm not a BOlover but today I'll give him his due. THere will be other days for me to bitch. I want to enjoy this win...so PROCESS THIS!!!

now if the Sue can beat Neb Omaha tonight...I'm a happy man

:nod: Although, I'll give the D plan some credit. At least they aren't playing so conservative. They're blitzing and pressuring. Should have done that the last few season, but better late than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back