• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I’m Done

If you want to bail, go ahead and do so. Don't come on here and make these statements and expect people to beg you to stay. We are all disappointed in the extreme.

No begging necessary. I’m still a true fan to the core, just can’t bear to watch anymore.

Scott Frost and the rest of this staff needs to sit in the truck! I’m done watching this crappy coached team. The defensive coordinator is horrible. The offensive play calling is stupid. And don’t get me started on that Harry Potter Beatles lookin dork. I’ll tune in again next year to see if they are better, but I’m done watching this crap team this year.
Defensive coordinator did enough to win us the game. I’d look on the other side of the ball for blame.

Scott Frost and the rest of this staff needs to sit in the truck! I’m done watching this crappy coached team. The defensive coordinator is horrible. The offensive play calling is stupid. And don’t get me started on that Harry Potter Beatles lookin dork. I’ll tune in again next year to see if they are better, but I’m done watching this crap team this year.
Quite a tantrum! It never ceases to amaze the amount of gas expelled by certain windbags. And don’t worry, we won’t be scarred emotionally by your absence.

Defensive coordinator did enough to win us the game. I’d look on the other side of the ball for blame.

Maybe for half the game. When it mattered most though, their third string walk on QB cut through us like buttah. I was a defensive coordinator for my son’s youth team for like three years so I know a poorly coached defense when I see one. But yeah you are right the offense is worse.

Maybe for half the game. When it mattered most though, their third string walk on QB cut through us like buttah. I was a defensive coordinator for my son’s youth team for like three years so I know a poorly coached defense when I see one. But yeah you are right the offense is worse.
That’ll happen when your offense continually hangs you out to dry. They should have needed two drives like that if our offense would have done what we brought Frost and staff here for.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back