• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

I’m Done

Snap On Husker

Scout Team
Scott Frost and the rest of this staff needs to sit in the truck! I’m done watching this crappy coached team. The defensive coordinator is horrible. The offensive play calling is stupid. And don’t get me started on that Harry Potter Beatles lookin dork. I’ll tune in again next year to see if they are better, but I’m done watching this crap team this year.

Last edited:

Scott Frost and the rest of this staff needs to sit in the truck! I’m done watching this crappy coached team. The defensive coordinator is horrible. The offensive play calling is stupid. And don’t get me started on that Harry Potter Beatles lookin dork. I’ll tune in again next year to see if they are better, but I’m done watching this crap team this year.
You promised you would quit this board if Moos wasn't fired, so why should we believe you now?

giphy.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back