• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs Gators - Regionals - Win or go Home! - Sunday - 1 pm ctrl - 6/2/24 - O'Brate Field/Stillwater

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Gabe Swansen homered twice for the Huskers, as they kept their season alive with a 7-5 victory over Niagara on Saturday afternoon at O’ Brate Stadium.

Nebraska (40-21) totaled seven runs on eight hits with two errors, while Niagara (38-17) scored five runs on seven hits and an error.

The Huskers reached the 40-win mark for the first time since 2014 and the 19th time in program history.

Swansen finished 2-for-5 with a pair of home runs and now has an extra-base hit in seven of Nebraska’s eight postseason games. It marked NU’s first multi-homer game in a regional since Jake Opitz against Eastern Illinois in the 2008 Lincoln Regional.

Last edited:

Audio up at 12:30 pm:

Just checked espn+ and we are scheduled
for 1 pm ctrl .

"See" you all tomorrow.

Remember, game time is 1 pm ctrl.

HUSKER POWER!!
HUSKER POWER!!
HUSKER POWER!!

Last edited:
for 1 pm ctrl .

"See" you all tomorrow.

HUSKER POWER!!
HUSKER POWER!!
HUSKER POWER!!

If you do not get ESPN+ but do get the SEC network, it looks like ESPN will have this game on the SEC network, too.

for 1 pm ctrl .

"See" you all tomorrow.

HUSKER POWER!!
HUSKER POWER!!
HUSKER POWER!!
I've been out with influenza and pneumonia for almost 2 weeks but I absolutely have had so much fun watching this team

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back