• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers vs BearKats - Game #4 - 2-20-22 - 1 PM Ctrl

Brockett is pitching the 8th inning

Yanek is batting

4 pitch walk puts the lead off batter at 1st base

new pitcher coming in

We will see how things play out.
All we can do….and hope for improvement.

And I have to tell you that I watched an early season Nebraska game a couple years ago and I turned it off it was so bad. Canceled the ESPN subscription LOL…

That’s why I am relying on you guys to tell me about the team. It’s actually more fun!

Excuse me? I just did not want any confrontation, o.k.? I am not honest? Wow!
He didn’t mean it that way at all Bob. It was not a slight to you.

He’s just telling us that he sees it the way he sees it. And the first step to improvement is to admit your mistakes and you’re inabilities.

I agree

Also I am not physically seeing the team. I’m relying on you guys so I have a completely prejudiced viewpoint.

And I’m just a naturally positive guy. It’s just the way I am. I went through some extreme bad times in the army and I got very negative.

Some help and positivity get me back together and I just like this way.

Last edited:

He didn’t mean it that way at all Bob. It was not a slight to you.

He’s just telling us that he sees it the way he sees it. And the first step to improvement is to admit your mistakes and you’re inabilities.

I agree
Took it differently. OK. works for me. Didn't catch the part where he was speaking of the team's "honesty". :)

Last edited:

rh vs rhp

fast ball, slider best pitches

slider is up
1-0 count

hit to ss
out at 1st

2 outs left
0for4 for Banjoff

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back