• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Huskers lead the nation in pass defense and are 15th in total defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebraska finishes the regular season 15th in total defense!

We finish 15th in total defense. That is good enough for me! I am glad we finished strong.

Also #1 in passing offense but part of that is just the type of offenses we faced. We need to focus on shutting down the run next week.

http://www.huskermax.com/games/2012/files/13wisconsin_nu_stats12.html

If I were to tell you at the beginning of the year we would be 8th nationally in rushing offense and 15th in total defense how happy would you have been?

:):N::)

EDIT: And our SOS was 12th.

Last edited:
Keep in mind this is not a vintage great Wisconsin O-line...they have struggled most of the year...

Yep. And it's not just stopping Ball, it's redirecting the 300 pound road graders in front of him.

This game will be a fight. Vegas has it at what, 2.5 points?

RR, sometimes I think you're just whistling in the dark. :)

Wisconsin's line does not have to be vintage against NU's now depleted D-line. As Doc mentioned, it's their strength versus our weakness. Our d-line has been leaky at times against the run. Hopefully, 55's backup can step up to the plate....

They have not been vintage against anyone this year....except Indiana....so I'm not whistling in the dark....and its a constant topic in their newspapers in Wisconsin too....

RR, sometimes I think you're just whistling in the dark. :)

Wisconsin's line does not have to be vintage against NU's now depleted D-line. As Doc mentioned, it's their strength versus our weakness. Our d-line has been leaky at times against the run. Hopefully, 55's backup can step up to the plate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back